Friday, January 23, 2009

Just a quick note!!!!

How sweet is my husband??!!! Not, so much I just read the profile he put on this blog and want everyone to know that he had to of dine this when he was unsupervised on my Blog.....Please dont judge him, He Is A MAN after all!!!(lol)

I will be posting an update on Tanner after our next visit on Tuesday...By then I will hopefully have answers to all the questions we have then Love you all and Thank you for all the prayers and phonecalls this last week I have really needed them...

3 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

What?!?!? You have a blog and I didn't know about it? How in the heck are you? If you send me your email address ashnjeff03@gmail.com, I'll send you an invite to my blog. ashnjeff03.blogspot.com I miss you guys!

Kendra said...

SO.....I FOUND YOUR BLOG....hope you don't mind!! I am curious about what is going on with Tanner. I hope things are okay. Let me know if you need anything!!

Tiffany said...

Hey there! Thanks for the comments, I'm a little slow....I know... Anyway, keep me posted on Tanner! And tell him to BEHAVE!