Friday, October 30, 2009

HERE IS A QUICK CATCH-UP!!!!


Ok so on October 21st everything went as Normal as our life is...

Toree was at Dr. Slaughters

Tanner successfully made it through a full week of schoo and Journeys.

Tayson played with his frends and caused choas throughout the house..

SEE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL!!!

Then the clock struck 11:45pm.. Paul comes out to the living room to tell me that Tayson is doing something strange. Then he yells for me to come back there...

Laying on my bed is my baby in a FULL-BLOWN GRAND-MAL SEIZURE...

I call 911 and the responding officer is the famous Officer Jenkins...thank heavens it was him cuz i totally lost it handed him Tayson and sat in the recliner and cried.. One hour and 15 minutes later he was still seizing..

CT scan, spinal tap, chest xray, and EEG and nothing showed up..

We were in the hospital for 2 days, he is now on seizure medication and as onry as ever.. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS, PRAYERS, AND PHONE CALLS... And to my Dad and kelby for being my comedy relief and Mom for being my strength.. I called them at 12:30 am while sitting in the ambluance and they met me at the Hospital at 4:30am...I LOVE MY FAMILY...

He is dong fine now and is going to the Neurologist (see a word I never thought I would have to learn to spell) Monday and I will keep you posted.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to add this picture of Tayson and Grandma Spatig. She doesnt get out much anymore and so it is a big deal when she comes to our house for dinner. I think this was the first time she has been over in at least 6 months.

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Oh Cherisa, I wish I would have known...I would have come to visit or bring you guys a meal or something. Please keep me updated, I've been thinking about you guys lately, & I guess this is probably why. Miss you guys!