Wednesday, October 26, 2011

YEAP Tann.... You just had a BAD day!!!

For all you I am sorry, this is another Tanner post. I guess I am going to have to start using this blog as a way to get out my frustration, worries and concern for him and his disabilities. Sometimes I look at that sweet face I know that inside his head so many mixed up thoughts and concerns are going throught there. He doesnt understand how to always voice them or act appropiately. That is part of ASD and his Mental Retardation... It is not always him seeking attention, It is Not him being a $H!t..... Tanners brain DOES NOT work like that.. Yes he is 11...Yes he does get in trouble, Yes he does get things taken away from him just like EVERY NORMAL kid.... When you get calls from the school you go in you deal with the situation at hand, YOU get in your car and BAWL your eyes out so hard and long that your ribs hurt... Then you look at that sweet little boy sitting next you that says "MOM... I think I had a bad day at School today.."
YEAP Tan you did...
"MOM... Am I a BAD boy"
NOPE Tan you just had a BAD day...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Awe, this broke my heart. I think you just have to be consistent with him and keep loving him. I know it isn't easy, I know it's exhausting. But when you're overwhelmed, just think of the incredible spirit inside his little body who is going to thank you beyond measure one day.