Friday, July 23, 2010

YES, WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is about time that i set the record straight!!! Yes we are moving and we are going to go back home to Evanston! We are all VERY excited!! I have applied for a job at the hospital working a doctors office it is the same building that Crystal is in.. I just cant wait to be closer to my family!!! The sad part of moving is that I have such sweet friends in Rigby. It will be hard to leave them all. But we will be coming to visit often and hope to keep in contact with everyone. Through both the blog and facebook.. Best of luck to all of you and we will NEVER forget any of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Well I just don't like it! And that's all I have to say!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

NOOOOO!!!!! You guys were such a breath of fresh air to our ward & even though I haven't seen you in forever, I'll still feel like you were the one who moved away from me! I hope you guys like it up there & enjoy being close to family! Sometimes it's a curse, sometimes it's a blessing, so I hope it will be good for you guys!

Ashley Sullenger said...

Oh sad! I'm sad for myself, but very happy for your family. That's great, it's so nice to live by family. We love you guys, and hope you do come visit for some sno cones in the future!