Saturday, August 7, 2010

OK.. We are here!!!!

I got the job and now I need to find somewhere to live... Hopefully we get this apartment b y mom's house and it is also by the office I will be working at. It actually is in the same ward that I grew up in..... I am excited and will be even happier when Paul gets here. Tanner is definetly having issues with the change. My family is use to only seeing him over the weekends. I think this will be very eye opening for ALL of them... Because EVERYDAY is a great challenge for him. Toree she is just 12 and well I have nothing else to say. Tayson, he doesnt care, he is just close to MEMA and POP-POP!!!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ok you can come back now! Everyone stared at me in church last week when my kids were screaming....so embarrassing! We sure miss ya!