Wednesday, September 15, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!!!!

We are finally in our own home, kids are in school, I am working and things are going GREAT...
Then I wake up and realize that Toree missed the bus, I am out of Tanner and Tayson's morning medication, I have 4 NEW cold sores on top of the 3 I went to bed with...
Now I have to take Toree to school order more meds and call the insurance to find out that I have to call our Idaho Doc to call Wyo to clear all their meds.... Then off to work..
The state of Wyo (although slow) has now decided all school age kids need 2 varicella shots and our office is SLAMMED!!!!! My kids too are in that chaos!!! AND IT IS ONLY 9AM!!!!!
WE MISS OUR IDAHO FRIENDS....
BUT IS SURE IS NICE TO BE HOME!!!
HOPE EVEYONE IS DOING WELL.... HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL SOON!!!XOXOX

No comments: