Monday, December 20, 2010

A SPATIG CHRISTMAS CARD via- BLOG LAND!

mErRy ChRiStMaS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS LAST YEAR HAS BEEN FILLED WITH SO MANY BLESSING TO MY FAMILY. IT IS HARD TO IMAGINE THAT IS COMING TO AN END!! I NEVER GOT AROUND TO MAILING OFF CHRISTMAS CARDS SO HERE IS MY QUICK 2010 OVERVIEW!!!

Paul is continuing with his schooling and has been busy learning the "Mr. Mom" jobs and still working evening shift.. I sometimes think he thought I sat home and ate bom-bom's all day. But he is learning and I cant complain.

Toree is in 6th grade this year and has joined the swim team at her school. She was on the Honor Roll and continues to DRIVE her brothers crazy..

Tanner is doing Extremely well at school this year. It is amazing what a NEW school has done for him!!!

Tayson has started Pre-School and when asked what they do at school he says he "kisses-girls"

I now work day shift and LOVE my new job!!!!

Wyoming is GREAT and it is AWESOME to be home!!!!!
love you all and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: