Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I really miss my Idaho Friends

The holidays are over and it makes you greatful for what you have. This year being home for the entire Holiday Season was WONDERFUL!!!
I do however greatly miss my dear friends in Idaho.. And that has been hard, I am not overly friendly and they all broke right through the wall. So to all my Idaho friends.. I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!
I hope to see you all again soon and at the rate you are all announcing NEW babies it should be for all your showers.. PLAN THEM ALL THE SAME WEEKEND, THEN I WONT MISS ONE.

It makes you thankful for great friends, you know the ones that are your family and take you under their wings when you are alone or away from your family.. that is what you all meant to me.. I hope and pray you all have a wonderful 2011.

No comments: