Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh how I LOVE PCMC!!!!

Now I have often heard people say how they LOVE Primary Childrens Hospital.. Now I know why. I have been there every week, once or twice a week since before Christmas for different test and what NOts with the boys.. And Yes PCMC is AMAZING!!! When I went in on Friday for Tayson's MRI the security gaurd said to me "Well hello Mrs. Spatig, we were wondering when you were coming in again.." Honestly, with the 1.000 of thousands of people that travel those hallways he remembered me.. I cant imagine how some people can NOT think the world of the staff there.. Even Ray the LOYAL and CRAZY MRI tech that is Man enough to sport a BYU nametag necklace there.. Or Nikki the AMAZING EEG tech that didnt even batt an eye at Tanner trying to eat her arm. The Nurses and Doctors are in a breed of their own..
When Tayson got his MRI on Friday Dr. Neilson his neurologist was on the phone with me within 2 hours of his test with the results.. 2 hours!!! I have worked in the healthcare field for MANY MANY Years and have never seen such care and understanding.. To them I say thank you!!! Thank you coe letting me feel like I AM THE ONLY PARENT IN THE HOSPITAL.. Even if it is just for those few moments...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those hospitals are special and definitely designed just for the children. Even during the bad days you'll see some good there. xoxo

Kristin said...

Hi there-You don't know me. I linked over to your blog from The Sullenger's blog. I have a son with Asperger Syndrome and a daughter with epilepsy, so I enjoyed reading your some of your posts. We are orginally from Utah, but live in New Mexico and we drive all the way to Salt Lake because we love Primary's so much. Good luck with everything you have on your plate <3