Sunday, March 13, 2011

I KNOW WHAT I SAID...,, BUT I am NOT sure I meant it.

I know I know in my last post or so I said....BRING ON MARCH, But I have decided I would like to remove that remark..March oh how I love you with the beautiful spring like weather, the slow family life, the NO visit to Doctors offices, the break from college and everyday homework........ OH WAIT that is not what I have been doing and it is ONLY the 13th... Paul's college homework and the kiddos homework is still there, I forgot I lived in Wyoming and March is when they get the MOST snow...GOOD-BYE SPRING, Doctors visits... I do NOT want to even talk about it,. We have tonsils coming out, EEG's to plan for, strep throat like crazy and Now I have a headche..

I KNOW WHAT I SAID ABOUT "BRING ON MARCH, I AM READY FOR YA"
Seriously what was I thinking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER!!!
THAT MUST HAVE BEEN WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: