Saturday, November 26, 2011

THanKFul!

Today as I reflect on the last year I am thankful for so many things.
Some are small and some are big, but non the less I am thankful.
I am thankful for my little family and the trials that we face each day without them I would be lost.
I am thankful that at this time I am able to stay home and just be a MOM!!
I am thankful that I live close to my Family and for their support.
I am thankful for my husband and what a hard worker he is (sh.. dont tell him)
I am thankful that my Dad and Brother in laws are the family entertainment so often.
I am thankful for all of my sisters in their own special ways I love each of them so much.
I am thankful for my Mom for teaching me patients and love and for being so wonderful.
I am thankful for Toree and her love for life and they way she smiles and rolls her eyes at me when I try to kiss her. And for the fact that she and I have gotten so close, she is a GREAT kid.
I am thankful for Tanner for all that he has thought me and continues to teach me each day, and for his hugs ( they well knock you right over if you are not ready for them).
I am thankful for Tayson, for the fact that he doesnt ever leave my side. For the way he loves his brother and sister unconditoinally.

There is so much more that I am thankful for, but I think you get the idea.. Each one of us have so much to give thanks for at this time of year.. It is a GREAT way to start the Holiday Season!!!

No comments: