Saturday, June 9, 2012

We have BARELY survived and it is ONLY the 1st week of Summer!!!

 

I can NOT believe we are only one week into summer Vacation and Toree is BORED.....
Not just kinda bored...
I am talking driving everyone CRAZY BORED!!!!
Now the boys are in HOG heaven!
They have baseball and T-ball all week long.
Both boys have games on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
And cousins and Aunts and Uncles play all the rest of the week.
So needless to say
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ME ,
I WILL BE AT THE BALLPARK!!!

We are all done with Doctors appointments until JULY!!!
I know I can hardly believe I am typing that sentence.
It seems like that is all I have done for the last 6 weeks,
Well that is probually because honestly that is all I have done for the last 6 weeks!!
I cant believe how fast that adds up in fuel MONEY!!
You figure about $85-$90 a trip just for GAS!!! (craziness)
So it will be nice to SAVE that money so when we do go to Utah,
we can just PLAY!!!

Although I am thankful that I am able to take Tanner to such an AMAZING Doctor!
I am hoping when the test results come back we will be able to get the information we need to get the BEST services for Tanner.
The results will not be ready for us UNTIL AUGUST!!!
I know, that is a while off,
BUT
When you take your child to a Doctor like
Dr. B waiting is part of having the BEST!!!
Dont worry I will let you know as I dowhat we find out!!!

No comments: