Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesdays at my HOUSE!!!

So today I am sitting at the computer the kids are running a muck and the house is in desperate need of cleaning.
Yet, here I sit at the Computer.

Waiting to figure out what all I want to post today!!

The last few weeks  ok MONTHS have been really hard ones.
I am FRUSTRATED...
I am TIRED.
I want what is BEST for all of my children!!
I do it the BEST I can.
I am only ONE person!!!
I am LONELY!
I am MAD...
I need someone that HAS my back.
I need someone that GETS it.
I need more support, other than that of ...
YOU NEED PARENTING CLASSES.
or
IF YOU DONT LET HIM ACT LIKE THAT HE WILL STOP!!!

I have had to take Tanner down to 3 new different Doctors all of which said he was out of the scope. They told me he was a DIFFICULT case (really?? DUH). 
 I was not even aware that he was difficult, that was such a shocker--LOL.
And then I found one..
I found a Doctor that IS amazing with him!
She has done testing and seen behaviors, she talks to us and NOT above us.
****************************************
I have noticed Tanner  regressing and I wonder if we are at his FULL potential??
Is this where his full functioning will stay.
Will he read at a Pre-school level forever??
Will he have the math skills of a 1st grader??
Will he have the social skills of a toddler???
A GREAT friend of mine told me the other day when I geet him in this NEW school I will see such progress that they have done amazing things for "behavioral" kids at this school.
But seriously, Tanner should be going into the 7th grade. (And he will be starting the 5th grade this year). He will be 12 in August and I think my Tayson who is starting Kindergarden will by pass him shortly.
The school here has been better then our previous ones.
But I think they give him the  BARE essentials to get him "BY".
I think that their hearts are in the right places.
BUT, Tanner is HARD.
( he takes alot more then HEART most days)
And when he has had too much I think that is where they leave him.
I wonder how often he is left alone when he is suppose to have an aide that helps him.
******************************************************
With Toree I have noticed that she is NOT a little girl anymore.
She is growing into a BEAUTIFUL young lady.
She should not have to be my "SUPPORT"
She should get to be a teenage girl that has her friends over to hang out.
But she doesnt,
She is afraid that Tanner will have a meltdown,
She I think is scared..
Scared of what they might think when they find out she has a brother that is AUTISTIC.
She is doing GREAT in school,
She is SO shy though.
I wish she would go and be 14.
I know in a few years I regret that one-LOL.
**********************************************************************
Tayson oh my sweet Buddy!
How I have LOVED being home with you!
But oh how I would LOVE to go to any room in the house without you freaking out!!LOL
Soon you will be in school and I will miss you terribly I am sure.
You are sassy
You are set in your own little 5yr old way..
You have a temper that would make a grown man CRY!
Heaven help us!
*****************************
So there you have it.
The reason the house needs cleaned
and WHY my children are
RUNNING a muck!!


Have a great Wednesday!!!





No comments: