Sunday, September 23, 2012

DISTRACTIONS???

So the other day I went to church with some friends. Their services are on both Sundays and Wednesdays. This service was on clearing your life of distractions and living for "God". What a moving and exciting service. It was different then anything I have EVER seen, heard at church.
They group is small, but oh so powerful. And the sermon was amazing.

But, back to the topic on hand....DISTRACTIONS!!
Everones life is full of them.
Some are big..
Some are small.
But whatever they are..... How are they affecting your life.
Are they all consuming?
Are they left on the backburner. There but not really a huge issue.

My question is how are you able or willing to turn those distractions over to Heavenly Father? Can you let them go and give them to him to deal with, or are you like me and feel that oh I got this, I can handle it.
Where quiet frankly I am at my breaking point. Why do I find it so hard to turn over these distractions to him???

No comments: