Sunday, September 9, 2012

Good-Bye Summer

How time flies when you are having fun!!!
What a silly catch fraze.
But how true it is.
I cant believe we are into the 3rd week of school already.
And guess what the kids are LOVING it!!!
All 3 of them have been to school on time and stayed the full day!
This is a GREAT thing especially for Tanner.
Tayson is cruising right along with Kindergarten.
Toree is LOVING being the top dog at Middle School.
Paul starts classes back up tomorrow.
And I am at home,
trying to find my niche in the routine of home life.
It has been a little strange and well even overwhelming at times.
It was easier being home with the kids here.
I now find myself leaving in their cartoon from morning throughout the day.
Just so I have noise.
I am learning I can make the drive to Salt Lake and back before the bus get home.
I am learning that when the phone rings and the school number shows up it IS NOT always to have me come pick up Tanner.
I am learning that it is ok to go have lunch with my friends and NOT feel guilty about not taking the kids.
So se everyone at the Spatig House is learning!

No comments: