Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I am so thankful to be needed!!!
As the end of April was approaching yesterday I decided to take that page of my calendar off and get ready for May!!
Then I quickly decided I wanted April back!



May is filled with..
Summer Games in Laramie.
End of School year field trips.
Doctors appointments.
Kindergarten open houses.
Pre-School.
Play School.
REAL School.
Baseball.
Tee-Ball.
New Doctor screenings.
End of School Year Concerts.
I have to be somewhere or have something scheduled
EVERYDAY.
of. this .month.
 but....
6!!!
(and today is only the 1st)
 I cant wait!!
I love this
 being at home with the kiddos!!!
And even though there are those days
I MISS grown-ups,
being home is AMAZING!!!
I think---
WAIT!
I know that out of ALL the jobs I have ever held this is the HARDEST!
Yet it is the most rewarding!!!
I LOVE that I am able to stay home.
Even though NOT everyday is butterflies and sparkles!
I know that this is where I am suppose to be.
I love hearing my kids laugh and sing with me in the car.
We even dance!!



No comments: