Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We are moving!! AGAIN!!!

I know AGAIN!!!!!



For those of you that know me well you know how often we move!
And yes it has been 2 years.
So, it is time....AGAIN!!
This time though is a BIG move.
We are actually BUYING!
It is a small 3 bedroom house.
With a HUGE yard.
I NEVER moved as a child.
Where as my husband moved alot.
So, I use his moving us around as a time to DE-CLUTTER!!
And oh boy have I with this move.
We have LOTS of work ahead of us.
Painting, Yardwork, Decorating.
If I would have been thinking I would have posted BEFORE pictures.
Maybe I will get some tomorrow.
Now that we have the biggest part of the pick up done.
Now the fun begins.
Toree wants a HOT PINK room.
Tanner and Tayson are having a RED DEVIL/ Cars room.
I get to paint my kitchen ANY color I want and to tell you the truth I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Here's to our next final move!!!!

No comments: