Sunday, April 1, 2012

TURN IT BLUE FOR AUTISM!!!

Tomorrow April 2nd is NATIONAL AUTISM AWARENESS DAY
And I am asking everyone I know to PLEASE PLEASE wear blue!

I have really learned to LOVE April!
Not just for the fact that SPRING is coming.
But because it is the one time of year that all the Autism Families come together!
Not that we dont always come together.
But in April it is different.
It is like EVERYONE lives awareness in the month of April.

I love the fact that because of Tanner I have learned many things..
I have learned that...
Big crowds SUCK!!!
Loud noises HURT YOUR EARS!!!
Any unannounced change is HORRIBLE!!!
That a stuffed dog named SAM is the BEST FRIEND any kid could ask for!!
Going to a Doctors appointments needs to be planned out!!!
Waiting for your turn is NOT always pleasant...
Not all businesses have a FAMILY RESTROOM!
BUT,
what He has taught me is...
I have more patiences then I thought I would EVER need!!
When you really want something it is ok to fight for it!!
Tanner Hugs make all the tears go away!!
I am TOUGH!!
I am able to teach others about Tanners disabilities and I know what I am talking about.
I am not alone and it ok to ask for HELP!!


No comments: